STPI x The Corner Shop
[Thu, 19 Dec] Make An Impression Series I: Markmaking x Hybrid Techniques
Thu, 19 Dec 2019 | 10.00am – 4.00pm (with one-hour break)
If you love to draw and paint, come print with us! This is a fun introduction to developing your drawings into unique prints and editioned works. Participants will experiment with and produce a series of prints combining a spontaneous and direct method, Monoprint, with Drypoint, an intaglio printing technique. This activity is recommended for 15 years and above.
Terms and conditions:
- This workshop includes a one-hour break.
- This workshop requires a minimum of 4 participants to commence. Maximum intake is 12 participants.
- STPI reserves the right to cancel the workshop if the registration is below 4 participants.
- Please arrive 15-mins before the time of your workshop for registration and payment at the Gallery Reception.
- Registration fee is exclusive of GST.